Friday, February 26, 2010

Oil Painting - Week 6



A tough day in class yesterday. On the right is work from last week, supposed to be a 'warm/cool' temperature painting in burnt sienna, ultramarine blue and white. John said I had far too little color for the temperature to read. So I worked nearly three hours in class and it looked even worse. Very late last night around midnight, I wiped the canvas clean of yesterday's work and started again, painting over last weeks dry paint.

I worked again today and it has more color and possibility so I'll give it another run, maybe Sunday. Cast drawing practice tomorrow and cast drawing class on Saturday. And it's the end of February already.

1 comment:

Karen Appleton said...

Wow, I continue to be impressed with all the hard work! Way to go!

Powered By Blogger